Skip to content
Afterpay - Shop Now. Pay Later.
SHOP NOW. PAY LATER.
The Iris Patch is pleased to offer an alternative payment system for you. Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases online.
Buy and receive what you have purchased, then finalise payment in 4 equal fortnightly repayments!
Take advantage of our online purchasing with Afterpay and paying your order off in four equal repayments! We are offering afterpay with no minimum amount - this means you can use afterpay for any order amount.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- To use the service: A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
How to purchase and pay using Afterpay on our website:
- Add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $500 if you are using Afterpay for the first time or your approved limit if you are a returning Afterpay customer) and proceed to checkout as normal
- Complete your address and other details on the checkout page
- Choose your postage method from the options we have available
- Select Afterpay as your payment method
- Confirm and submit your order – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits do apply to Afterpay purchases with us.
- The funds for the first payment installment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- If you wish to return your goods, review our returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- Returns for purchases made using Afterpay as the payment method can be returned via mail, they are not accepted in store.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.